Botox and Dysport are prescription injectable medications/neurotoxins that are injected into muscles and used to improve the look of lines and wrinkles. We provide the highest quality Botox and Dysport in West Georgia at affordable prices and with exceptional skill.
This is a fast, simple, nonsurgical treatment that could easily be done on your lunch break. It works by blocking nerve impulses in the injected muscles.
What is the difference in Botox and Dysport?
Botox and Dysport are types of botulinum toxins. These two products are primarly used for prevention and treatment of wrinkles. However, they can be used to treat muscle spasms, excessive sweating, and other health conditions. The differences between the two products lie in the potency of trace proteins, which can make one more effective than the other for certain individuals.
How do I know if I need Botox or Dysport?
Botox might be the right thing for you if you have:
- If you have wrinkles when your face is completely relaxed
- wrinkles on your forehead
- fine lines or wrinkles in the corners of your eyes
- frown lines between your eyes, often referred to as “eleven lines”
- horizontal lines on the bridge of your nose
- constant frown or downturn on the corners of your mouth
- gummy smile
- perioral rhytids also known as lines from smoking and/or drinking through a straw
How long does a Dysport or Botox treatment take?
The initial visit can take 20-30 minutes. This allows our staff to develop a individualized treatment plan based on your needs and physiology. We also take time to answer questions you may have during the initial visit. Follow-up visits typically take 10-15 minutes. Making it an easy lunch-time procedure for individuals working in Carrollton, GA.
Will my face look un-natural?
Neuromodulators deliver subtle results over 5-14 days. The results can last 3-4 months. As long as you are treated by a licensed trained expert in anatomy the results look very natural. Luckily all of our providers meet the aforementioned requirements!
What medications interact with Botox or Dysport?
- Antibiotics like clindamycin, gentamicin, tobramycin, or neomycin may increase the effect of botulinum toxin
- Benadryl and other antihistamines increase the effect of botulinum toxin
- Blood thinning agents like ibuprofen, warfarin, or aspirin may result in bruising
We are excited to offer JUVEDERM and RESTYLANE products to West Georgia. We are skilled at performing chin augmentations, jaw augmentations, lip augmentations, mid-face volumization, nasolabial folds treatments, marionette lines and more.
What is a Dermal Filler?
Dermal fillers are a gelatinous type substance that is injected beneath the skin at various depths to correct lost volume, soften wrinkles, smooth creases, and help define facial contours.
What type of fillers to you offer at your office?
Our office uses hyaluronic acid fillers. Our skin has a certain amount of hyaluronic acid naturally which helps keep our skin plump and hydrated.
What should I do prior to my appointment?
- Call the office to get your compounded topical anesthetic called into Brooke’s pharmacy
- Avoid aspirin, ibuprofen, or similar medications ( Aleve, Advil, Mortrin, ect.) for seven days prior to your appointment
- Avoid supplements like fish oil, ginko biloba, primrose oil, ginseng, garlic, and vitamin E at least seven days prior to your appointment
- Avoid alcoholic beverages for 24 hours prior to your appointment
- Avoid tweezing, waxing, bleaching, or hair removal cream at least two days prior
- If you have a history of cold sores. please let us know and we will call in a prescription for you
- Make sure your schedule is open following your appointment to you can ice your face 20 minutes out of every hour
Will I bruise?
We make every effort to minimize your chance of bruising. Avoiding the products listed in the above will help ensure you don’t bruise. Make sure to have a couple ice packs in your freezer that you can use 20 minutes out of each hour following your procedure.
How much do fillers cost?
City Medspa filler treatments start at $450. The total cost of your treatment will depend on the type of filler used and amount required for desired results.
How long do fillers last?
The duration of the filler depends on the area treated as well as filler used. For most people they last between 6-18 months.
Can fillers be reversed?
Hyaluronic acid fillers can be reversed with hyaluronidase.
Juvederm Volbella $450/syringe
Juvederm Ultra $595/syringe
Juvederm Ultra Plus $615/syringe
Juvederm Vollure XC $700/syringe
Juvederm Volluma $850/syringe
Restylane Refyne $600/syringe
Restylane Defyne $615/syringe
Restylane L $630/syringe
Restylane Lyft $650/syringe
Restylane Silk $595/syringe